Join Seattle’s Counterbalance Brewing from February 4th thru 12th.
The brewery, located in Seattle’s Georgetown neighborhood, will balance appreciation and safety as it celebrates its anniversary this year. Instead of one big event, Counterbalance Brewing has planned a rolling celebration spanning eight days. Here is what they’ve planned and what beers they’ll introduce.
Counterbalance Brewing 7th Anniversary, February 4-12, 2022
Counterbalance Brewing celebrates our seventh anniversary February 4-12, 2022. Balancing our strong desires to thank the folks who have gotten us this far and pull off a safe event for all, we’ve decided to spread this one over a week. Come by at your convenience and check out the rotating daily specials throughout the week.
Here’s how things will work:
Anniversary Beers, available on draft and packaged to go:
- Irish-ish Dry Stout
- Diva Plavalaguna Hazy IPA
- Mango Sour Smoothie Ale
- Barrel Aged Sour Black Stout
Food Trucks onsite Friday and Saturday, February 4-5.
Daily Specials: Watch our social media for daily specials all week, including beer specials, cellar bottle offerings, glassware giveaways, and discounts on beer and merchandise. • Seattle Kraken Ticket Raffle: Enter each day for a chance to win 4 tickets to an upcoming Seattle Kraken game. Follow our social media pages for opportunities to increase your odds of winning!
• Beer to go: All 7th Anniversary beers and some limited offerings from the cellar, as well as all the usual suspects. If sticking around isn’t the right option for you, come grab some beer and food to go!
• Safety Protocols: We’ll have expanded indoor and outdoor seating to facilitate distancing. Weekdays tend to be less crowded options as well. Proof of vaccination is required for all indoor seating, and masks are required when not seating and consuming.
• Full details and updates: Will be available on Counterbalance Facebook and Instagram pages as details are finalized.
Counterbalance Brewing Company
503 South Michigan Street, Suite B
Seattle, WA 98108