- CDC shortens recommended Covid-19 isolation and quarantine time CNN
- COVID-19 patients only need to isolate for five days as long as symptoms are gone, CDC says The Verge
- Here are the new CDC recommendations for COVID-19 isolation and quarantine The Boston Globe
- What the CDC’s latest COVID-19 quarantine recommendations mean for you ABC News
- CDC shortens isolation time for asymptomatic COVID-19 to five days | TheHill The Hill
Canadian prime minister Justin Trudeau has welcomed US president Joe Biden’s words accusing Russia of committing a “genocide” in Ukraine.“I think as President Biden highlighted there are official processes around determinations of genocide, but I think it’s absolutely right that more and more people be talking and using the word...